https://twitter.com/revclinics Revolutionary Clinics
Revolutionary Clinics is harnessing the positive power of the emerging cannabis industry to raise the standard for alternative care and generate economic opportunity across Massachusetts. At its three registered marijuana dispensaries in Cambridge and Somerville, Revolutionary Clinics provides the highest quality medical marijuana products and the very best in-patient care and was named the best medical dispensary in the state by its peers in 2019. Its state-of-the-art cultivation facility in Fitchburg, Massachusetts is one of the largest in the state and supplies over 35 retail establishments with sought-after products and flower. Revolutionary Clinics employs more than 230 colleagues across its manufacturing and retail operations and generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax revenue for Massachusetts’ communities. Through its corporate social responsibility program, Cannabis with a Conscience, Revolutionary Clinics joins with a range of partners in supporting healthy lives and vulnerable populations, advancing community revitalization efforts through philanthropy and public-private partnerships, and promoting diversity within the cannabis industry.
Revolutionary Clinics is looking for a full-time Brand Manager. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and is responsible for supporting and growing our brands which include, but not limited to: I am Edible, X-Trates, Ace Weideman’s, MXR, Stir-it-Up, Astaria, Mile 62 Café, Topica’s, For Play and MPower.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the brand through the supply chain.
- Analyze the brand and current strategy and highlight areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
- Create a brand strategy that fosters the growth first within Massachusetts and second in other developing markets
- Work with CMO to create an enduring brand message along with corresponding marketing collateral which results in increased sales, brand loyalty and market share.
- Champion the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Realistic forecasting of sales and volume for the brand ensuring all parts of the company are geared accordingly.
- Present the brand strategy to directors and sales/marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences.
- Manage external agencies.
- Create and own all brand budgets
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth.
- Previous experience working as a brand manager ideally within the cannabis industry.
- You will have hands on commercial experience and be driven and passionate in your approach to marketing.
- Experience within the full marketing mix
- Must have a car and the ability to travel
All submitted resumes will be reviewed by our Human Resources Department. We will contact you if we determine you to be qualified for the available position. If we find that we do not have a position available that suits your experience and qualifications, we will retain your information for one year and contact you if an appropriate position becomes available. Thank you for your interest in Revolutionary Clinics.
Revolutionary Clinics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other protected classification under the law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, salary, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment and discharge.
Revolutionary Clinics will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Revolutionary Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to HR@revclinics.org