Cultivators work as a team to ensure optimum growth, quality, appearance and health of plants. Communication skills, organization, attention to safety and detail, and time management are critical to the success of the cultivator and the overall success of CAS, Revolutionary Clinics, and CDS of America.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all irrigation and growing operations.
- Assist in the development, management and implementation of IPM. Adhere to all sanitation, cultural, and general growing protocols.
- Apply bio-pesticides, chemicals and biologicals as required for maintaining crop health.
- Assist in the planning of the cultivation ensuring that all work is appropriately prioritized and completed in a timely manner.
- Performs all phases of plant production. Ensures proper planting depth, irrigation, labeling, plant grooming, harvesting, documentation and other task as assigned.
- Walk grow pods daily to monitor water management, cultural issues, fertilization, insect and disease monitoring, sanitation, and overall plant growth, health and appearance.
- Monitors plant development to ascertain conditions such as leaf texture, bloom size and the existence of pests or disease; documenting substandard or diseased plants to maintain quality standards.
- Assist with minor irrigation repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Plan the space allocation for new plants scheduled from production.
- Work closely with production to make smooth transition of new plants/production into grow pods and ensure immediate needs are met on all new production.
- Train fellow cultivators to perform their jobs as efficiently and as effectively as possible.
- Maintain cultivation records to include specifics about plant growth, fertilization, pest problems and any treatment of these problems.
- Maintains inventory of needed growing and production supplies.
- Proven ability to learn new concepts and apply concepts to a variety of situations to improve growing methodology.
- Apply chemicals, testing and disease prevention techniques.
- Assist with harvesting, trimming, packaging, receiving and other tasks as needed.
- Knowledge of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and OSHA policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Adheres to all Compliance and Security procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications
- Transferrable skills and/or a college degree.
- Demonstrated initiative and self-direction.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to climb, squat, bend, twist and stand for extended periods of time.
- Effectively manage time and meet all specified deadlines.
- Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner.
- High degree of flexibility, with a strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail with low tolerance for unmet expectations.
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done to a high standard.
- Must have reliable transportation and dedication
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must consent to CORI and social media background checks
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
Revolutionary Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.revolutionaryclinics.org.