Edible Kitchen Staff
Revolutionary Clinics’ Kitchen Staff work as a team to produce high quality Cannabis Edibles. The goal is to optimize kitchen and cooking procedures to successfully create consistent, safe, delicious, quality Edibles. Communication skills, organization, attention to safety, detail and time management are critical to the success of our Kitchen and to the continued success of Revolutionary Clinics.
Kitchen Staff are responsible for navigating day to day Kitchen operations producing products infused with Cannabis Oils and Isolates. This position will work closely with the Edibles Chef to ensure workflow meets the necessary specifications and Kitchen equipment is cleaned and maintained regularly. Must be able to follow instructions and react quickly even in high stress environments.
- Assist in the the creation and production of large batches of Cannabis Edibles.
- Prepare and clean work spaces, equipment and materials daily.
- Wash and sterilize Kitchen and equipment.
- Prepare samples to be sent to lab.
- Log recipes.
- Help develop and execute the process of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Perform some administrative tasks, such as documenting all machine maintenance, logging test results, printing labels, auditing products and supplies.
- Package finished products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Technical Capacity.
- Learning Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Math skills
- Computer skills (i.e. MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment
- Strong documentation practices (i.e. Maintain kitchen notebook).
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must consent to CORI and social media background checks
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
Revolutionary Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.revolutionaryclinics.org.