Position Title: General Manager – Delivery
Position Type: On-Site
Employment Status: Full-Time
Revolutionary Clinics is harnessing the positive power of the emerging cannabis industry to raise the standard for alternative care and generate economic opportunity across Massachusetts. At its three registered marijuana dispensaries in Cambridge and Somerville, Revolutionary Clinics provides the highest quality medical marijuana products and the very best in-patient care and was named the best medical dispensary in the state by its peers in 2019. Its state-of-the-art cultivation facility in Fitchburg, Massachusetts is one of the largest in the state and supplies over 35 retail establishments with sought-after products and flower. Revolutionary Clinics employs more than 330 colleagues across its manufacturing and retail operations and generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax revenue for Massachusetts’ communities. Through its corporate social responsibility program, Cannabis with a Conscience, Revolutionary Clinics joins with a range of partners in supporting healthy lives and vulnerable populations, advancing community revitalization efforts through philanthropy and public-private partnerships, and promoting diversity within the cannabis industry.
Delivery General Managers are responsible for the day-to-day operations of the dispensary building, and by extension all company vehicles. Ensuring that dispensary delivery operations run efficiently and effectively while remaining compliant with State and RevClinics regulations. In this role you will develop, manage and maintain Revolutionary Clinics top notch delivery service meeting desired goals and objectives-on time and in budget.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
• Maintain a current knowledge of CCC and company regulation and ensure department operations remain within compliance
• Responsible for the P&L and successful strategy execution
• Engage cross functionally with key stakeholders to develop and support beneficial initiatives and programs
• Coordinates and monitors routing software activities and assures improvement strategies are realized
• Actively educates and shares knowledge of products, content, and production processes with staff and patient/caregivers
• Create, implement and manage the standard operating procedure (SOP’s) for the organizations home delivery program
• Supports all performance management for the team: training, development, promotions, performance appraisals and salary increases, disciplinary actions and terminations
• Assist in the evaluation, hiring, and training of new delivery department employees
• Preform regular inspections to ensure equipment and vehicles are within compliance to promote a safe environment for divers as well as member of the community
• Analyze and review daily, weekly and monthly delivery performance metrics- including sales volumes, customer service scores, delivery stats and driver productivity
• Maintain working knowledge of business processes, system development, POS, and cash management
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Adapts easily and thrives with constant unambiguous change
• Ability to problem solve and innovate in a fast-paced environment while adhering to critical deadlines
• Proficiency in MS Office, POS systems, and tracking software
• Superior organization skills with an emphasis on detail orientation
• Knowledgeable of State and Federal laws and regulations regarding medicinal marijuana, recreational marijuana, HIPAA safeguards, record keeping and reporting
• Shows innovation and initiative to grow business and sales opportunities
• Prior experience in the Cannabis Industry
• Bachelor’s degree or 2-5 years of management experience in a retail setting
• Possess a class A CDL License
• Prior experience utilizing routing/ dispatching software and associated reports
• Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
• Must pass a comprehensive background check annually to ensure compliance within Cannabis Control Commission and Revolutionary Clinics set regulations
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• High School Diploma or GED required
Employees may be required to bend, squat, kneel, crouch, climb, crawl, complete repetitive hand movements, and/or walk intermittently throughout the day. Employees may also be exposed to company approved chemicals for sanitation and production purposes. Team members will also be exposed to cannabis and cannabis products while onsite.
All submitted resumes will be reviewed by our Human Resources Department. We will contact you if we determine you to be qualified for the available position. If we find that we do not have a position available that suits your experience and qualifications, we will retain your information for one year and contact you if an appropriate position becomes available. Thank you for your interest in Revolutionary Clinics.
Revolutionary Clinics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other protected classification under the law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, salary, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment and discharge.
Revolutionary Clinics will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Revolutionary Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to HR@RevClinics.org