Revolutionary Clinics’ Lab technicians work as a team to perform extractions of cannabis products and maintenance of extraction instruments. The goal is to optimize lab procedures and succeed in producing consistent, safe, and quality products. Communication skills, organization, attention to safety, detail and time management are critical to the success of our lab and to the continued success of Revolutionary Clinics.
The Lab Technician is responsible for navigating day to day laboratory operations. This includes working with the Extraction equipment to assist with the extraction process, clean up equipment and conduct general lab duties. This position will work closely with the Head of Extraction to ensure equipment is maintained regularly and products and workflow meet the necessary specifications.
- Assist in the operation and maintenance of extraction equipment.
- Assist with the front-end processing of raw materials, including weighing, grinding, cleaning and general lab work.
- Prepare work space, equipment and materials daily.
- Wash and sterilize laboratory glassware and equipment.
- Maintain high tech lab process equipment and ensure such machinery operates in a clean organized environment.
- Schedule and perform regular maintenance, cleaning, and repairs of all equipment.
- Help develop and execute the process of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Perform some administrative tasks, such as documenting all machine maintenance, logging test results, printing labels, auditing products and supplies.
- Weigh and package finished products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Technical Capacity.
- Learning Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Math skills
- Computer skills (i.e. MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of laboratory equipment
- Basic knowledge of lab procedures including analytical chromatography and wet chemistry.
- Strong documentation practices (i.e. Maintain lab notebook).
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must consent to CORI and social media background checks
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
Revolutionary Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer