Revolutionary Clinics is harnessing the positive power of the emerging cannabis industry to raise the standard for alternative care and generate economic opportunity across Massachusetts. At its three registered marijuana dispensaries in Cambridge and Somerville, Revolutionary Clinics provides the highest quality medical marijuana products and the very best in-patient care and was named the best medical dispensary in the state by its peers in 2019. Its state-of-the-art cultivation facility in Fitchburg, Massachusetts is one of the largest in the state and supplies over 35 retail establishments with sought-after products and flower. Revolutionary Clinics employs more than 230 colleagues across its manufacturing and retail operations and generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax revenue for Massachusetts’ communities. Through its corporate social responsibility program, Cannabis with a Conscience, Revolutionary Clinics joins with a range of partners in supporting healthy lives and vulnerable populations, advancing community revitalization efforts through philanthropy and public-private partnerships, and promoting diversity within the cannabis industry.
Facilities Maintenance Technician support facility operations and general maintenance by not only completing daily tasks but partnering cross-functionally with various departments to ensure efficiency of building operations.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct daily rounds and record appropriate information of various building systems to be reviewed by Facilities engineers for any operating discrepancies
- Assist with grow room set ups including but not limited to testing/ troubleshooting supporting HVAC, irrigation, lighting, and CO2
- Support general facilities maintenance including identifying preventive repairs, developing options for action, preparing work orders, cost implication, sustainability awareness, and energy savings
- Provide back-up assistance for Shipping & Receiving department as needed including appropriate distribution of material and arranging transport.
- Contribute to around-the-clock on-call coverage for all aspects of the facility maintenance and addressing emergency situation in a timely manner
- Associates degree or certification in a technical related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of architectural and engineering drawings and designs, building management systems, HVAC, building codes, fire/life safety detection and suppression systems, environmental management best practices and procedures applicable to facility management, renovations, and construction projects
- Proficiency in MS Office and tracking software
- Must be at least 21 years or age or older
- Ability to lift and move up to 50lbs unassisted
- Must pass a comprehensive background check annually to ensure compliance within Cannabis Control Commission and Revolutionary Clinics set regulations
Employees may be required to bend, squat, kneel, crouch, climb, crawl, complete repetitive hand movements, and/or walk intermittently throughout the day. Employees may also be exposed to company approved chemicals for sanitation and production purposes. Team members will also be exposed to cannabis and cannabis products while onsite.
All submitted resumes will be reviewed by our Human Resources Department. We will contact you if we determine you to be qualified for the available position. If we find that we do not have a position available that suits your experience and qualifications, we will retain your information for one year and contact you if an appropriate position becomes available. Thank you for your interest in Revolutionary Clinics.
Revolutionary Clinics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other protected classification under the law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, salary, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment and discharge.
Revolutionary Clinics will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Revolutionary Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to HR@revclinics.org