RevClinics Revolutionary Clinics
Revolutionary Clinics is harnessing the positive power of the emerging cannabis industry to raise the standard for alternative care and generate economic opportunity across Massachusetts. At its three registered marijuana dispensaries in Cambridge and Somerville, Revolutionary Clinics provides the highest quality medical marijuana products and the very best in-patient care and was named the best medical dispensary in the state by its peers in 2019. Its state-of-the-art cultivation facility in Fitchburg, Massachusetts is one of the largest in the state and supplies over 35 retail establishments with sought-after products and flower. Revolutionary Clinics employs more than 230 colleagues across its manufacturing and retail operations and generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax revenue for Massachusetts’ communities. Through its corporate social responsibility program, Cannabis with a Conscience, Revolutionary Clinics joins with a range of partners in supporting healthy lives and vulnerable populations, advancing community revitalization efforts through philanthropy and public-private partnerships, and promoting diversity within the cannabis industry.
Our Patient Advocates provide exemplary customer service to our patients with care and compassion while using their cannabis knowledge to guide appropriate product selection. Patient Advocates partner cross-functionally with every department to ensure dispensary operation remain efficient and comply with set standards and regulations.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Consult and service patients on present medical cannabis information to appropriately guide patients on product selection that best meets patient needs & preferences.
- Ensure the sanitization and cleanliness of dispensary
- Maintain a current knowledge of Cannabis Control Commission of company regulations to ensure dispensary operations remain within compliance
- Complete and record all transactions accurately utilizing POS system
- Assist in other department operations at the request of manager and/or lead as needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior experience within the cannabis industry
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Prior POS system experience
- 2 years of retail experience,
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must pass a comprehensive background check annually to ensure compliance within Cannabis Control Commission and Revolutionary Clinics set regulations
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 110 Fawcett St, Cambridge, MA
- 67 Broadway St, Somerville, MA
- 541 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA
- Open availability required for full time scheduling
Employees may be required to bend, squat, kneel, crouch, climb, crawl, complete repetitive hand movements, and/or walk intermittently throughout the day. Employees may also be exposed to company approved chemicals for sanitation and production purposes. Team members will also be exposed to cannabis and cannabis products while onsite.
All submitted resumes will be reviewed by our Human Resources Department. We will contact you if we determine you to be qualified for the available position. If we find that we do not have a position available that suits your experience and qualifications, we will retain your information for one year and contact you if an appropriate position becomes available. Thank you for your interest in Revolutionary Clinics.
Revolutionary Clinics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other protected classification under the law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, salary, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment and discharge.
Revolutionary Clinics will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Revolutionary Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to HR@revclinics.org