Revolutionary Clinics is harnessing the positive power of the emerging cannabis industry to raise the standard for alternative care and generate economic opportunity across Massachusetts. At its three registered marijuana dispensaries in Cambridge and Somerville, Revolutionary Clinics provides the highest quality medical marijuana products and the very best in-patient care and was named the best medical dispensary in the state by its peers in 2019. Its state-of-the-art cultivation facility in Fitchburg, Massachusetts is one of the largest in the state and supplies over 35 retail establishments with sought-after products and flower. Revolutionary Clinics employs more than 230 colleagues across its manufacturing and retail operations and generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax revenue for Massachusetts’ communities. Through its corporate social responsibility program, Cannabis with a Conscience, Revolutionary Clinics joins with a range of partners in supporting healthy lives and vulnerable populations, advancing community revitalization efforts through philanthropy and public-private partnerships, and promoting diversity within the cannabis industry.
The Trim Manager is responsible for supervising the day-to-day trim work in accordance with company standards. You will lead, train and mentor your trimmers. You will provide direct support for all trim technicians, including setting schedules, conducting training, updating policy and procedures, and tracking data and analytics. In this role you would be responsible for ensuring the highest possible standards of performance across the trimming operation, including maintaining facility compliance, and cleanliness in accordance with State regulations and company standards.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and coordinate a trim crew of 30-50 trimmers.
- Train, mentor, and guide trimmers to optimize their individual performance.
- Ensure all trimming activity meets company standards and client specifications.
- Provide quality control and oversight of trimmer quality.
- Monitoring trimming ratios throughout the day for each individual trimmer.
- Set up and manage daily tasks for your trimming staff.
- Open & close shifts based on department workflow.
- Monitors trimming KPI’s and statistics.
- Maintaining record keeping and daily analytics requirements
- Ability to work collaboratively and partner cross-functionally
- Prior knowledge of the Cannabis plant
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills with a heavy emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Background with ERP systems in relation to forecast planning and supply chain metrics
- Superior communication skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience within a manufacturing environment
- 3 years of management or leadership experience
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work in a sometimes physically demanding environment for 10-12 hour shifts
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must pass a comprehensive background check annually to ensure compliance within Cannabis Control Commission and Revolutionary Clinics set regulations
Employees may be required to bend, squat, kneel, crouch, climb, crawl, complete repetitive hand movements, and/or walk intermittently throughout the day. Employees may also be exposed to company approved chemicals for sanitation and production purposes. Team members will also be exposed to cannabis and cannabis products while onsite.
All submitted resumes will be reviewed by our Human Resources Department. We will contact you if we determine you to be qualified for the available position. If we find that we do not have a position available that suits your experience and qualifications, we will retain your information for one year and contact you if an appropriate position becomes available. Thank you for your interest in Revolutionary Clinics.
Revolutionary Clinics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other protected classification under the law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, salary, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment and discharge.
Revolutionary Clinics will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Revolutionary Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to HR@revclinics.org