Rev Small Grants Program
Welcome to the Rev Small Grants Program
Please use the form below to apply for:
Emergency Living Assistance
- Emergency Food security assistance·
- Emergency rent/housing assistance.
Job acquisition assistance
- Clothing for a job interview.
- Enrollment in a career development/ certificate program.
Educational Supplies/New Student Assistance
- School Supplies, Books, Backpacks
- Sponsorship of small community initiatives (community member support)
CLICK HERE to download the Rev Clinics Small Grants Application Form
Please submit applications via email to email@example.com with subject line “Rev Clinics Small Grants Application”.
*You must be from one of the 29 areas of disproportionate impact due to the war on drugs to apply.
*Applicants may apply once per year (12 months rolling period)
* Applications are subject to review and approval by a committee of program administrators. Grant awards will be determined on a case-by-case basis, at the discretion of the committee. Funding is limited and awards are subject to availability. Grant awards will typically be a maximum of $500 per award.