Rev Clinics Somerville Information
About Rev Somerville:
Our original store in Somerville is more than just a location; it’s part of the community. Just steps from Sullivan Square and the historic Schrafft’s Candy building, our Broadway dispensary features a spa-like atmosphere that invites you to make yourself at home. That is, if your home happens to offer the highest quality cannabis products and the most informed, helpful staff members. Oh — and did we mention the free on-site parking?
The right side of our location has a dedicated storefront for medical cannabis patients only (must have a valid MA medical cannabis card). The left side of our building – located in our parking lot – has a storefront for adult-use customers.
- Find “Ride Share” Blue Bike station locations nearby: https://member.bluebikes.com/map/
- Orange Line Subway Train to Sullivan Square Station: https://mbta.com/schedules/Orange/line
- Bus Lines with stops at Sullivan Square: 95 Line, 93 Line, 92 Line, 91 Line, 105 Line, CT2 Line
- Bus Lines with stops on Broadway near Rev Clinics: 89 Line, 90 Line, 101 Line
Recreational Shopping Tips:
- Must be 21+ and have a government-issued ID for age validation. Acceptable forms of ID to purchase recreational marijuana include a driver’s license, Passport, State ID card, or military ID. Please note that we cannot accept expired forms of identification for legal marijuana sales.
- Recreational marijuana customers may legally purchase up to 1 ounce of marijuana flower or 5 grams of marijuana concentrate per day; marijuana edibles amounts will be contingent based on potency as part of the 1-ounce limit.
- You can carry up to one ounce of cannabis at a time for recreational use. Possessing more than one ounce may result in a misdemeanor charge, six months of incarceration, and a maximum fine of $500 for the first offense.
- Consistent with alcohol, MA will not allow any discounts on our recreational marijuana products. However, on the medical side, we will continue to provide discounts and promotions to our medical marijuana patients.
- Recreational dispensaries can only sell edibles with 5mg of THC per serving. If you purchase multiple servings, the total must not have more than 20 single servings or 100mg of THC.
- The sales tax rate for recreational users is 6.25%. Adult-use consumers also have to pay a 10.75% state excise tax on recreational marijuana purchases and the 3% local tax the city may charge. This means that if you don’t have your MMJ card, you’ll pay around 20% in taxes during each purchase.