WHY SHOULD YOU (STILL) APPLY FOR A MEDICAL CANNABIS CARD?
While marijuana is now legal in Massachusetts for anyone over 21, there are still many reasons to apply for a medical cannabis card.
- Medical cannabis will not be subject to the 17% state and 3% municipal tax that can be applied to the recreational product.
- Medical patients can have their cannabis delivered to them, unlike recreational purchases.
- There will also be a greater variety of cannabis products available for purchase by the medical patient. For example, recreational edibles are only allowed to have 5 mgs of THC, where medical edibles do not have a limit.
- In the event the recreational marijuana boom causes a drop in supply, the state has mandated that at least 35% of medical grade cannabis must be reserved for medical patients.
TO BECOME A REVOLUTIONARY CLINICS REGISTERED MARIJUANA PATIENT, FOLLOW THESE FOUR STEPS
Step 1: Receive a Recommendation from your Doctor
Call Rev Clinics at 617-213-6006 for help finding a qualified doctor. For information regarding the process, visit: http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/gov/departments/dph/programs/hcq/medical-marijuana/patients-and-caregivers.html
Step 2: Register as a Patient with the MA Medical Use of Marijuana Program
Step 3: Complete the New Patient Intake Form
Become a Rev Clinics patient by submitting the online form below:
Step 4: Visit a Revolutionary Clinics Dispensary
Remember you need to bring:
- Your state-issued patient registration card
- The photo ID that you used to register with the state