Get a MMJ Card
WHY SHOULD YOU (STILL) APPLY FOR A MEDICAL CANNABIS CARD?
While marijuana is now legal in Massachusetts for anyone over 21, there are still many reasons to apply for a medical cannabis card.
- Medical cannabis will not be subject to the 17% state and 3% municipal tax that can be applied to the recreational product.
- Medical patients can have their cannabis delivered to them, unlike recreational purchases.
- There will also be a greater variety of cannabis products available for purchase by the medical patient. For example, recreational edibles are only allowed to have 5 mgs of THC, where medical edibles do not have a limit.
- In the event the recreational marijuana boom causes a drop in supply, the state has mandated that at least 35% of medical grade cannabis must be reserved for medical patients.
Get Instant Access to Medical Marijuana Without The Wait!
- You can now see a qualified Cannabis Doctor, register with the State, go to a Dispensary, and PURCHASE PRODUCT ALL IN THE SAME DAY!!!
- Get more info here https://www.revolutionaryclinics.org/initial-access/
TO BECOME A REVOLUTIONARY CLINICS REGISTERED MARIJUANA PATIENT, FOLLOW THESE FOUR STEPS
Step 1: Receive a Recommendation from your Doctor
Call Rev Clinics at 617-213-6006 for help finding a qualified doctor. For information regarding the process, visit: https://www.compassionforpatients.com/patients#physician-list
Step 2: Register as a Patient with the MA Medical Use of Marijuana Program
For step-by-step instructions, visit: http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/docs/dph/quality/medical-marijuana/mmj-system-registration-patient-step-by-step.pdf
Step 3: Complete the Patient Intake Form Below
Pre-register as a Patient at our Somerville location by filling out this form
Step 4: Visit a Revolutionary Clinics Dispensary
Remember you need to bring:
- Your state-issued patient registration card
- The photo ID that you used to register with the state