Ready to Place Your Order?
Are you our Patient yet?
Learn more about weed delivery in Boston and
weed delivery in Somerville and Cambridge!
Rev Clinics Delivery Zone is Highlighted in Blue
In light of the current situation please expect longer than normal delays with delivery due to an increased demand in orders. We are working hard to expand our delivery capabilities.
- Make sure you are in the delivery zone (check FAQ below)
- Delivery employees will no longer enter the residence of patients, all transactions must be made outdoors. If a patient lives in an apartment complex they must come downstairs and outside to accept the delivery
- Place your online order here
- Modifications may need to be made due to inventory availability. The delivery team will call if products are unavailable to modify the order
- Order minimum is $100 after all discounts and loyalty points to purchase product online
- There is a small $10 Delivery Fee for orders under $200
- Email our Delivery Staff here
Where do you deliver?
*We can only deliver to the address that you registered with Cannabis Control Commission when you created your MMJ profile.
We currently deliver to the following cities: Acton, Andover, Arlington, Ashland, Bedford, Belmont, Beverly, Boston, Boxborough, Braintree, Brookline, Burlington, Cambridge, Canton, Carlisle, Charlestown, Chelmsford, Chelsea, Concord, Danvers, Dedham, Dover, Everett, Framingham, Hamilton, Haverhill, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton, Lowell, Lynn, Lynnfield, Malden, Marblehead, Maynard, Medford, Melrose, Methuen, Middleton, Milton, Nahant, Natick, Needham, Newton, North Andover, North Reading, Norwood, Peabody, Quincy, Randolph, Reading, Revere, Roxbury, Salem, Saugus, Sherborn, Somerville, Stoneham, Stow, Sudbury, Swampscott, Topsfield, Watertown, Waltham, Wakefield, Wayland, Wellesley, Wenham, Westford, Weston, Westwood, Wilmington, Winchester, Winthrop and Woburn.
Please make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter and text alerts to be among the first to know when we expand our delivery zone!